Saturday, February 7, 2009

This is the best title ever!

KFZ is back. For those who are not me, I'll have to fill you in. KFZ is a Zombie Panic! Source server that I used to frequent late at night. It eventually closed down, due to the owner having had enough of paying over $100 a month to keep it running. Some people donated, and its death was staved off momentarily, but the inevitable happened the next month. Fast forward (oh, look at me and my hip talkings!) to about three months later, and one of the original server admins found a deal for a server. So, it's been up for about three days now, and I am very enthused. It's just like the not-very-old times!

Anyway, I am feeling introspective, and all of that Hallmark shit, so I thought I would update my crap blog for about two people to read.

That's it... There's no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment