Monday, October 11, 2010

Best of Omegle 4

I should write another blog post. Fuck, I don't really feel like it. Maybe if I worked harder, I'd have more readers. No, the lack of readers is directly proportional to my lack of talent. I'd better put something up, otherwise the minute group of dedicated readers I've miraculously accumulated will unsubscribe from the feed. Blogs are so much work. Why is one post a week so much work? Oh, that's right, everything is directly proportional to my lack of talent. Fuck it, I'll just shove some Best of Omegle up there with blatant disregard. I'll justify it by writing some barely-humourous faux-monologue declaring myself aware of how lazy it is.

And so, I searched sloppily through the backwash of my Omegle logs and found these. They're short, so we won't suffer for long. I'm planning a trolling extravaganza for the next BoO post, and it will be a long one indeed. In the meantime, read these, leave comments and subscribe to the RSS feed. In other words, don't unsubscribe. The monologue won't be happy.

You: Do you believe in any god?
Stranger: yap
You: Which?
Stranger: you
You: No.
Stranger: u r my god now
You: Cool.
You: The one commandment: Get fucked.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Another:

You: Greetings.
Stranger: You have 5 questions, I will answer honestly.
You: Okay.
You: Why do you wish for me to participate in such an insipid transaction?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Note that the following conversation took place during Christmas-time:

Stranger: 15m lookin for older girl...
You: I want to kill myself, and you're the one who needs to convince me otherwise. Be my angel on this Christmas.
Stranger: ummm dont do it
Stranger: not a good idea
You: I'm a changed man!
You have disconnected.

Another. This one made me laugh while reviewing it for inclusion:

You: Greetings. What brings you to Omegle?
Stranger: he
You: Does he now?
Stranger: searching gud friends
You: Ah.
You: I have a propensity for whiling away the nights searching gud friends.
Stranger: wat happen
You: Nothing happen.
You: Nothing at all happen.
Stranger: ok that gud did u find sumone
You: I most definately did find sumone. Not just any old sumone, but a really gud sumone at that.
Stranger: wanna be gud and old friend if u wish too
You: You read my mind! Well, my help's mind, anyway.
You: I do wanna be gud and old friend. I do so wish too!
Stranger: wat is ur name then
Stranger: my name vibhor
You: My name Ug! Me Ug! Me like Internet!
Stranger: from which city
You: Bedrock City.
Stranger: which country never heard of that place
Stranger: me male
You: It's good to know that you Male.
You: I also Male.
Stranger: why so gud abt it
Stranger: ya ok
You: Don't go asking questions abt that!
You: Your a gud question asker indeed!
You: Not to mention various other things!
Stranger: why
You: Only gud things, only gud things!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

That should do. Why do I listen to you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey fatt, shock here lolz never thought id post on your blog man but i am sorry at our fights lol, u are a funny cunt,man i am sorry for all my abusive shit, fresh start?

    ReplyDelete