Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Fresh Prince of Questionnaire

I recently uncovered an old yearbook questionnaire from my final year at school. While it was student-initiated, it was still evidently within the teachers' jurisdiction to chew me out when the bemused student captain discovered what I'd written. I believe the word "counselling" reared its head during the ensuing discussions, then "medication", and finally the phrase "forceful application". This questionnaire actually epitomises my behaviour throughout most of school quite accurately.

Click on these tablets of subversion to view them in their original size. I recommend it, because in their default state they're as blurry as a public access channel.

Despite the fact that I conspicuously edited out my name, it's clearly me. Yeah, I didn't care too much for school.

2 comments:

  1. Sir, you'll never be president with that kind of attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the best thing ive ever seen

    ReplyDelete