Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nothing to do...

I am sitting at my desk, watching Back to the Future Part II and tap-tap-tapping away at my G15. That's it. It's not until one tries to do something that one realises just how uneventful life is.

On a less boring note (but only slightly less boring, mind), I have finished a project that I have been working on for about a week and a half - a Zombie Panic! Source map. Basically, the human team is required to make it to the end of a long corridor, while the zombie team must stop them by activating various traps to kill them. My first entry into Source mapping, and I like to think that it's at least a bit of fun to play on the server that I frequent, called KFZ (Kentucky Fried Zombie).

For anyone who doesn't know what Zombie Panic! Source is, get fucked. Look it up, I dunno. What am I, your personal assistant? L2!ikipedia noob!

So basically, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment