Monday, March 2, 2009

Some kinda' record!

Wow, two posts in as many days - that has to be some kind of record here... Anyway, it's Monday, and I want to play Zombie Panic! Source like hell, but no one is on KFZ, so I am stuck here posting on this tumble weed-filled blog of mine.

On another note, I just finished watching Back to the Future Part III. Not quite as strong as the first two, if only because of the change of setting. It fits well into my theory. In trilogies, the best film is always the second, the second best is always the first and the worst is always the third. Think about it:

- The Matrix
- The Lord of the Rings
- Austin Powers
- Back to the Future
- the original Star Wars trilogy
- Indiana Jones (not counting the recent (crap) addition)

Try to think up some of your own! Who am I kidding? No one reads this...

Anyway, I have a new record to break: the longest time between blog posts! That dead guy will have to move over!

No comments:

Post a Comment