Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Posty McPostson

Some things that have and have not happened that involve me and/or people or things that I know or are of interest to me:

- I now have admin on KFZ, which allows me to kick and/or ban players, change the map, call votes, noclip and a variety of other abilities that I can use to give myself an unfair advantage that I can laugh about.
- I finished my Zombie Panic: Source! map and submitted it to KFZ and we all play it often. I wasn't planning on it being so popular, but I enjoy playing it, so I care not.
- I have not yet fixed my Realtek HD Audio Manager. Wow, what has it been, like two months?

That's it, really. No new videos, because (believe it or not) I am quite busy at the moment.

It's 11:06 P.M. on a Wednes and I am sitting here watching some episode of Lost and I have no idea about what is going on. You (by which I mean no one except perhaps one of my friends) my have noticed that I called "Wednesday" simply as "Wednes". That is because it is a waste of time to type, write or say the "-day" part since every day of the week ends with "-day". I will not address this ever again, so take note. Here are some other things that haunt us with their redundancy:

- The "04-" at the beginning of a mobile phone number.
- Most phrases like "It's hot today..." or "My, that wind is fierce!" because if one was saying this to someone near them, both people would already know this. The only time that this may be appropriate to say was if there was a difference of opinion that one person was attempting to address.

I am plagued by it being 11:00 P.M. too much to continue this post, but I will close with this statement which is what I am hearing on television at this exact moment. Try, if you so wish, to find some philosophical meaning in this and then apply it to your own life. Or not - I really could not give half a shit.

*Close up of a pair of arms wheeling a wheelchair. The spokes are spinning*
"Let me help you."
"Did you find her?"
"Who?"
"Helen; the woman I was talking about. Your job is to get people to where they need to get to, well I need to get to her..."

No comments:

Post a Comment