Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best of Omegle 3

It's come time again for Best of Omegle. I'm quite proud of this first one, as it really highlights my capacity for condescending dickery:

You: Greetings.
Stranger: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Stranger: no
You: Well, you're really rolling out the red carpet. Of letters.
Stranger: haha
You: What have I done to deserve this opulent greeting?
Stranger: u done nothing
You: Just like schooling for you, apparently.
Stranger: ok never mind
Stranger: so say whtas ur name
Stranger: what
You: "Stranger" will suffice.
Stranger: wow
Stranger: u dont wana tell ur name
You: That's right. Is it so strange to protect one's identity from questionable strangers on the Internet?
Stranger: ok
Stranger: ko say one r u boy or girl
Stranger: u also dont wana say that
You: Well, it's not that I don't want to furnish an anonymous Internet nitwit with my personal information but... No, wait, it is precisely that.
Stranger: ok never mind
You: Perhaps that's your problem: that your mind never makes an emergence from within the depths of your poor character.
You: So, never mind indeed.
You have disconnected.

And we shall continue to this one:

You: Hello.
Stranger: hi
Stranger: are u f20?
You: How did you know my name?
Stranger: lol
Stranger: are u? or r u not?
You: A robot? Yes. It's hard to conceal it with such an obviously robotic name.
You: In hindsight, my creators should have given me the grace of calling me "John". No one would ever suspect that "John" is a robot, I tell you.
You: Except when an oil change is required. That could get awkward.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Please note that I am not a robot, despite what others may claim. I am simply a biological human utilising this particular human communications network to engage in discourse regarding various human activities. Definitely not a robot.

End statement.

2 comments:

  1. Don't do it, son. How's this blog going to help your putting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me? I think you forgot some words there.

    ReplyDelete