Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fuck

Fuck. That's right, I've resorted to the gratuitous swearing, and much faster than most people! I am a true visionary indeed - ahead of my time, some might say. And some might be right. I thank you for all of your support, some.

My sheer infallible talents aside (but how could we ever really ignore them, as they pound at us all with their cacophony of brilliance?), I am in the process of making some new videos. Already, I have released KFCranky, a slight follow-up to KFCreepy, except that there are no similar characters, plots, jokes, shots, sounds or themes. Except for KFC. And ads. And subtitles. And manic, enraged freaks; but this is a common theme to all of my videos. I mostly chose the similar subject matter because fast food ads are usually fairly light-hearted, and this one was no exception.

Aside from describing my videos, this post has another motive (somewhat ulterior) that is rather important to the life of the blog. How ironic that something with life can come from something with no life. Take that, creationists. Anyway, it should be known that I am attempting to post more on the blog; a lot more. Expect more posts more often.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment