Friday, June 26, 2009

New happenings

Please excuse my lackluster wording, as it is 9:30 in the morning.

Some things have happened in between my previous post and this one. The Sniper and Spy unlockables (as well as several new maps and bug fixes/alterations) have been released for Team Fortress 2. This is good.

My Internet connection has been capped due to downloading 3 G.B. server software - don't worry, my download limit isn't 3 G.B., but I usually fill up about 85% of my 20 G.B. limit.

Michael Jackson has died. I will not resort to cheap jokes... or will I? Yes, I will. I apologise for my behavioural discrepancy there for a moment and will try never to do that again.

Now small boys won't have to check their closets for the Bogeyman - because he's dead.

Let's just hope he doesn't come back as a zombie, or we'll all be really, really, really entertained.

No amount of plastic surgery can help a crook heart.

The headline on tomorrow's papers: "Michael Jackson dead - boy scouts rejoice.".

That's enough for me now, as I prepare my flame suit. But hey, if the King of Pop has taught us anything, it's that bad publicity is still publicity. Isn't it just right that I use his methodology to capitalise on his death? That was rhetorical, of course.

Yes, I never really liked the little black man. I am talking about Michael Jackson, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment